Welcome to the Murrow Center for Student Success Virtual Lobby!
This space serves as your academic concierge. Use it to find campus resources, get academic and career advice, schedule an appointment with a Murrow Advisor and more! Take a look around. This is where you will find all kinds of relevant resources and contact information. Scroll around. Check out the digital signage. Explore the Student Services bulletin board. Find important links and take advantage of the drop-in Zoom sessions. We miss seeing all of you in person!
For assistance, please enter the Student Services Zoom-In Hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PT
Zoom Lobby Password: Murrow2020
- Meeting ID: 364 016 2794
Or, give us a call at:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT (closed noon – 1:00 PM for lunch)
Fall Advising Drop-In Hours
- Purpose: Quick questions and Murrow minor advising
- Hours: 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PT, Monday through Friday, Starting Monday, August 31.
- Link: https://wsu.zoom.us/my/murrowstudentservices / Zoom Lobby Password: Murrow2020
- Connect by Phone: 1 (253) 215-8782 Meeting ID: 364 016 2794
How to schedule an academic advising appointment
Purpose: 30-minute designated one-on-one time to discuss things like semester registration, resources, etc. with your Murrow Academic Advisor.
Prepare: Here are a few tips to help prepare for your advising appointment:
- Check your WSU email daily for any messages. Faculty and Academic Advisors will communicate with you through your WSU email.
- Your meeting will take place through Zoom. You can use the Zoom video function or the “dial-in from phone” option. The Zoom video meeting link, password, and optional phone number will be listed in your appointment reminder email from SSC Navigate.
- Make sure you are available for the appointment time you scheduled. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please notify your advisor ahead of time by email or call 509-335-7333 24 hours or more before your scheduled time.
- Make sure you can attend the meeting in a focused environment. Be prepared to take notes during your appointment.
- Keep in mind those around you for this FERPA protected conversation.
- As your appointment draws near, take a moment to review your academic requirement report located in MyWSU along with the Schedule of Classes (www.schedules.wsu.edu). Your advisor will be referencing these resources during your appointment.