The Murrow College has a large scale HP Plotter printer. We have the capability to print on durable materials for conference and classroom presentations. We cannot mount, laminate, hole-punch, etc.
Step 1: Complete a Plotter Printer Request form.
(submissions due 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mon – Thurs)
The Murrow College has a large-scale HP Plotter printer. We have the capability to print on durable materials for conference and classroom presentations. We cannot mount, laminate, hole-punch, etc.
We do not print on Fridays. Please do not count Fridays in the 4-day submission period.
Let us know:
- Who needs it and who can we contact with questions?
- What is the business purpose (e.g., specific course, office, program, project, event)?
- What materials to use and size to print (Satin paper, plain paper or Tyvek; 24 inches minimum to 42 inches wide, length is limitless…except for budget)
- When do you need it? Please give us at least 4 business days, after form submission, to print!
Each faculty and graduate student is allotted two (2) poster prints (up to $50/each) during an academic year. If you need additional posters, please get the appropriate approval.
|If your position is…||This person needs to approve…|
|Grad Student||Ryan Thomas|
Exception: If the printing is for a grant, indicate grant name on the form and Jason Hansen will approve and route for printing.
Step 2: To submit the Plotter Printer Request:
There are a few methods for getting us the form:
- Drop the form off to front desk Office Assistant, Jackson Hall, room 382 (Business Office)
- Email the form to email@example.com
- Posters must be created at the size you intend on printing.
- You must save the image as a high-resolution jpeg formatted with a greater than 150 dpi.
- The image will print exactly as saved. We are not able to edit or format.
- Save it on a thumb/USB drive. If you have difficulty converting the file, send the source file: PowerPoint or pdf or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you traveling with the poster? Will you need a poster tube? We have 24″, 36″ and 48″ protective tubes.