WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Murrow College faculty, staff, and students worked diligently as the WSU system pivoted to a virtual university in response to the COVID-19 situation in Spring 2020. We have continued to improve upon our virtual learning experience throughout the summer and are prepared to keep up the momentum!
Announcements & Resources
As you know, the existence and potential spread of COVID-19 has raised health concerns for a number of citizens, particularly in the state of Washington. For Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates from WSU, visit www.wsu.edu/covid-19.
For information, resources and accommodations specific to Murrow College students, please visit the following pages:
- WSU Week of Welcome Info & Resources
- Welcome to the Murrow Family: Week of Welcome introduction to Murrow College
- Murrow Center for Student Success Virtual Lobby
- Murrow Minutes Goes Virtual: FAQ’s about advising to student content, to quarantine help, and much more!
- **Have questions for a fellow student not answered in the Murrow Minutes episodes? Chat with our Murrow Ambassadors during Murrow Minutes on Wednesdays from 3-5pm! (Zoom meeting ID: 410 905 3195)
- WSU online mental health resources
- Student Laptop & Technology Recommendation
- Spectrum Remote Education Credit
- ASCC tutoring through Zoom
We’re committed to your academic success! Remember to reach out to your professors and academic advisors for support.
It’s encouraging to see what everyone at Murrow College is doing to keep us all connected and help students continue toward their academic and professional goals. We can’t thank everyone enough for their flexibility and resilience during this time of uncertainty. Learn more about how Murrow has risen to the challenges of the day. >>