WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!
Murrow College faculty, staff, and students worked diligently as the WSU system pivoted to a virtual university in response to the COVID-19 situation in Spring 2020. We have continued to improve upon our virtual learning experience throughout the summer and are prepared to keep up the momentum!
Announcements & Resources
As you know, the existence and potential spread of COVID-19 has raised health concerns for a number of citizens, particularly in the state of Washington. For Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates from WSU, visit www.wsu.edu/covid-19. The next WSU Covid-19 Town Hall is on Friday, July 24 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm. Watch the Town Hall here. You are encouraged to submit questions in advance here.
For information, resources and accommodations specific to Murrow College students, please visit the following pages:
- Murrow Advising Spring 2020
- Murrow Minutes: FAQ’s about advising to student content, to quarantine help, and much more!
- **Have questions for a fellow student not answered in the Murrow Minutes episodes? Chat with Katie, a Murrow Ambassador, during her drop-in hours on Zoom on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3-4pm! (Zoom meeting ID: 718 469 1345)
- WSU online mental health resources
- Student Laptop & Technology Recommendation
- Spectrum Remote Education Credit
- Undergraduate Pass/Fail Option for Spring 2020
- ASCC tutoring through Zoom
We’re committed to your academic success! Remember to reach out to your professors and academic advisors for support.