Integrating the following WSU requirements with your transfer work will help you qualify for admission and complete your degree sooner.
Courses and Equivalents
|COM 101 Media & Society||Introduction to Mass Media|
|COM 102 Public Speaking||Equivalent course|
|COM 210 Multimedia Content Creation||Course(s) covering design fundamentals and Adobe Suite|
|COM 300 Writing in Communication||JOURN 101 and JOURN 110 (Everett CC only)|
WSU COURSES AT EVERETT*
Your integrated strategic communication courses are taught by faculty and professional experts affiliated with WSU’s nationally-ranked Edward R. Murrow College of Communication.
- COM 101 Media and Society
- COM 102 Public Speaking
- COM 105 Communication in Global Contexts
- COM 138 Communication Overview
- COM 210 Multimedia Content Creation
- COM 300 Writing in Communication
- COM 309 Quantitative Research Methods
- COMJOUR 333 Reporting Across Platforms
- COMSOC 301 Foundations of Persuasion
- COMSTRAT 310 Digital Content Promotion
- COMSTRAT 312 Principles of Public Relations
- COMSTRAT 380 Advertising Principles and Practices
- COMSTRAT 383 Creative Media Strategies and Techniques
- COMSTRAT 476 Consumer Insights and Branding
- COMSTRAT 485 Communication Campaigns and Management
- COMSTRAT 495 Internship
*Some courses are also offered online through the WSU Global Campus.
See the WSU Catalog for degree requirements and talk with your academic advisor about planning and scheduling your courses. All students must meet requirements as outlined in the catalog in order to graduate.