I was born and raised in the Tri City area within a Real Estate family. My first job was as a transaction coordinator at Smart Realtors when I was 10 years old. I put together the files, made sure timelines were followed and stored the files once the contract was complete. I’ve had other careers as well outside of Real Estate. After college (BA Communications) I’ve worked mainly in the technology sector for various Universities, Music Corporations, Cities around the State of Washington, and my own corporation Smart Fx Productions. All of these experiences have aided me in my Real Estate career. My previous careers have taught me the value of relationships with clients. I work extremely hard to make sure my clients have an enjoyable experience while seller, buying or leasing property. My brokerage has 20 Realtors working in both residential and commercial real estate. We, as a team, close close to 500 transactions per year. I personally average over 50 transactions per year. I currently own residential and commercial real estate in the area. I believe in investing in the area where we live so all funds that come to the brokerage and through my personal real estate are all reinvested into the local economy. My brokerage has been doing this for over 50 years.