GOING DIGITAL IN NYC
MARCH 11-18, 2020
Join us for an exclusive New York City industry tour and be a part of strategic communication environments outside the classroom! This experience provides avenues for Murrow College students to immerse themselves in industry knowledge, culture and inspiration.
KNOWLEDGE. CULTURE. INSPIRATION.
You will experience multiple settings with dynamic professionals who are eager to impart their knowledge, ideas and professionalism. These tours often lead to prolonged lively discussions where ideas are shared, and relationships are cultivated. In addition, participating students will have the opportunity to evolve as individuals by spending time with each other in multiple environments that aid professional and personal growth.
- Ruder Finn Inc.
- Porter Novelli
Travel Dates: March 11 – 18, 2020
Final Project Work: March 19-20, 2020
Pre-March 11 Preparation Meetings: TBD
Upon return to their respective campuses on March 18, students are expected to be available on the campus on March 19 – 20 to work on the final project.
- Certified in any major(s) in the Murrow College of Communication;
- 2.7 minimum cumulative GPA
Seven students will be selected from the Murrow College to participate in this program:
- Five (5) students will be required to contribute $1,000 prior to the start of the program. This fee helps to cover air, hotel, and per diem costs. Costs for air, hotel and per diem (food) that exceed the $1,000 will be covered by donors of the Murrow College.
- Two (2) students will be selected for a scholarship to cover the entire cost of the program. Students who want to be considered for the scholarship need to:
- Have submitted a WSU General Scholarship Application for the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Demonstrate financial need via the FASFA linked to that WSU General Scholarship Application; AND
- Provide a statement of financial need in the application field provided
For more information, contact:
Justin Barnes, Instructor