The Hall of Achievement at The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication honors and recognizes outstanding achievements of select graduates.
Nominations can be made by family members, Murrow students, alumni, faculty or any member of the Murrow Professional Advisory Board.
To be eligible, a nominee must:
- Be a graduate of Washington State University with an undergraduate or graduate communication degree from The Murrow College (or under the WSU Liberal Arts program prior to 2009)
- Have achieved milestone career advancements to a specific field/industry in one or more of the following areas:
- Business, professional or academic achievement
- Community involvement; corporate or personal social responsibility
- Support for Washington State University and/or The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication
- Mentoring of young professionals in the field and/or students
- Honors/awards received during career
To nominate someone for the Hall of Achievement, contact:
The nomination deadline is January 15, 2018.
Select an area of nomination from the following:
- Communication and Society
- Journalism and Media Production
- Strategic Communication
Applications should include the following nominee information:
- Honors/awards received
- Career achievements including their places of employment and significant career accomplishments
- A personal statement of support. Additional letters may also be submitted
For more information on how to nominate someone, contact:
The Hall of Achievement committee will submit a list of nominees to the Dean and Murrow faculty members for approval. Inductees are recognized as part of the spring Murrow Symposium.