The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication
Student Services Team
- Sara Stout, Director, Student Services
- Tami Vik, Academic Advisor
- Amber Denman, Academic Advisor
- Lisa Laughter, Academic Advisor & Professional Development Coordinator
- Megan Starr-Gepford, Academic Advisor
- Stephannie Ankrah, Office Assistant
Click here to apply to certify in communication through CougSync. Applications and deadlines are posted in CougSync.
Requirements for certification can be found here.
Major & Specialization Curriculum
Plan out your degree with our major and specialization curriculum maps.
The Murrow Update
A weekly newsletter with important information for Murrow Students
Stay on track by keeping these important dates on your calendar.
Sign up for Student Services List Serve here. Please put first, last name and email address in body of the e-mail.
Find your Advisor
Having trouble finding the right information? Need helpful advice? Click here to contact us.
Looking for more information on course or graduation requirements? Explore our Tips & Tools to help find your answers.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Murrow Student Services
Murrow Hall 226PO Box 642530
Pullman, WA 99164-2530
Phone: (509) 335-7333