Certification information can be found here
Sign up for Student Services List Serve here. Please put first, last name and email address in body of the e-mail.
Our Student Services team is comprised of professional staff who are here to assist you with your academic and personal growth. As academic and career advisors you can expect us to be friendly and supportive, assisting you to:
- Develop your class schedule
- Understand the curriculum, graduation requirements, and university and college policies
- Navigate the registration process
- Encourage and guide you as you define and develop realistic goals
- Encourage and support you to develop clear and attainable educational plans
- Provide you with information regarding the resources available to you at WSU
- Assist you in working closely with your professors
- Provide counsel as needed throughout the year
- Each member of our team is committed to our students and strives to attain our mission. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our advising syllabus.
If you are new to WSU, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment with your advisor after the first week of school to help acquaint him or her with your personal and academic career goals. The Murrow Student Services Office is located in Murrow Hall East, room 226, and is open during regular business hours.
As you develop your academic goals, we can also help you with the application process to professional school or graduate school (letters of recommendation, professional goals statement, etc.). Your advisor is a valuable resource, and someone you should take the time to get to know.
For more information, please contact us at (509) 335-7333 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Find your Advisor
Need help finding your advisor? We’re here to help!
- Lisa Laughter, Associate Director, Student Services
- Tami Vik, Program Coordinator/Advisor
- Waylon Safranski, Academic Coordinator/Advisor
- Patti Mason, Office Assistant
- Office: 226 Murrow East
- Phone: (509) 335-7333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more information on course or graduation requirements?
Here are some handy links:
- 4-Year Academic Plans (select your program of interest)
- In progress – will be updated soon!
- Academic Standards and Policies
- Advising Syllabus
- Advising Evaluation
- Appeals Form
- Courses Offered
- Exchange Students
- Graduation Requirements
- Major Certification Requirements
- Minor in Communication Requirements
- Required Courses for Certified Undergraduates (Curriculum Map .pdf)
- Scholarships & Awards
- Technology Requirements
- Tips and Tools