About Our Undergraduate & Graduate Programs
Find more information about your field of study in our undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication has three distinct academic fields of study in our undergraduate program:
Interested in our Graduate program? Find out more about our Graduate Studies options for these degrees:
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of journalism or communication theories, principles and issues.
- Identify journalism or communication objectives and acquire, analyze and synthesize information to address the objective.
- Create content and develop communication campaigns or journalistic products to address specific objectives.
- Communicate effectively in writing, speech, and presentations via multiple media platforms.
- Develop professional skills for communication careers through experiential learning
- Contact us:
- Lisa Laughter, Associate Director, Student Services
- Waylon Safranski, Academic Coordinator
- Tami Vik, Program Coordinator
- Christy Curtis Academic Advisor
- Katy Chambers, Office Assistant
- Office: 226 Murrow Hall East
- Phone: (509) 335-7333
- Email: email@example.com